Friday, May 15, 2009

Ms. "T"

While in Utah this past weekend I got to do a Senior session! I have known beautiful Ms. "T" all her life. In fact, I babysat her one summer when she was only three! Man, I feel old! She has blossomed into to such a beautiful and talented young lady! It was a lot of fun, thanks Ms. T!

I went a little crazy with the "preview", but they were all so cute!





I think this one just might be my favorite....
or maybe this one....

I really like this one too!





Ms. T is an incredible dancer. It only took a little bit of coaxing to get her to show me some moves! You go girl!
She makes this look so easy!

1 comment:

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP