Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy 5th Ms.S! (Part 2) and SISTERS!

Last Sunday we took a drive to a park across town to take the second half of Ms. S's b-day pictures. When I can get her to look at the camera she takes some pretty great pictures...must be all the practice! We also brought Sis along and took some "Sister" pictures....


I wish I could say that she got her big beautiful eyes from me!

SISTERS




This might just be the only shot from the whole night where they are BOTH looking at the camera!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE sister pics!! My sisters and I do those now that we are grown. Make sure you get some of just the 3 of you too. Your girls are darling.

    ReplyDelete

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP