Monday, February 8, 2010

Love is....

I feel like I have been doing nothing but photography stuff the last month (is it bad when you edit photos in your sleep?)....and this blog has so little to show for it!  I am redesigning my whole look and it is coming together nicely!  I am so excited to just get going and share with you everything I have going on!  Patience....ugh.

I took my Girlies out to do a little v-day session.  It didn't quite go the direction I had originally planned on, but I love the results!

















That is what love is.....
Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP