Thursday, July 8, 2010

An awesome day of mentoring! {Albuquerque New Mexico Senior Photographer}

Yesterday I got the oppurtinity to do mentoring with the amazing Andee of Crave Photography.  I can't say enough good about Andee.  When I first started out and had so many questions, I emailed her and she was so helpful to answer any and all questions I had!  I had such a great time and I learned so much about Photoshop.  We went on a shoot with two stunning girls!  They both knew what they were doing, and made my job a breeze!  Here is just a very small sampling of the pictures!!  Thanks Andee!!!!
 Me doing my thing!  This photo was taken by Andee.  












Can't take all the credit for this edit....Andee was a big help!  Maybe she could come over ever time I edit and help me out....:c)






3 comments:

  1. Lovin' these!! It was super fun to meet and mentor you!! You are such a fun gal oozing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Teresa! I love the picts of our photo shoot with you! Just wondering if we get to see anymore?! Thanks again for a way fun day!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Missy! Yes!!! I am planning on it! But, I had ten shoots in the two weeks we were in Utah and I figured I better edit the ones who paid first ;c) I will let you know when they are done!!

    ReplyDelete

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP