Friday, September 10, 2010

Picture Perfect... {Albuquerque Senior Photographer}

If you are looking for Fall/Christmas mini sessions please click here.




It feels so good to be getting on top of all the editing I have to do.  It is amazing how much I *can* get done for the 6 hrs I have ever week that I am kid-less.  This shoot was done back in...July... These two cousins were awesome to work with, beautiful, funny, and great dressers!  Maybe I should hire them to be my shoot stylists....hmmm....  Thanks girls!  You were a blast to work with!




I saved my favorite for last.  I think this picture embodies what I love most about Summer...laying in the grass....(yes, not quite ready for Fall!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP