Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hats off! {Albuquerque family photographer}

I love to have return clients!  You might remember this cute little gal from here.  So, I was super excited when Mom contacted me about doing a shoot for her and her daughters upcoming graduation!  Mom is graduating from UNM and daughter is graduating from preschool!  How fun is that!?!  I had so much fun doing this goofy little shoot at the library with them!  I am looking forward to designing up some "save the date" cards for them!  Congrats to both of you!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP