Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Family Fun

This was my last session the weekend before we left New Mexico.  I adore this fun little family.  Their oldest daughter was in preschool with my oldest.  And their youngest was in preschool with my youngest daughter! It was a fun surprise for both Mom and I when, on the first day of school, we saw that she was my daughters Kindergarten teacher last year!  K just loved being in her class and being a "busy bee".  She even wanted to get her hair cut just like Ms. B!  They were so fun to photograph and they did an awesome job with their clothing selection!  Such fun colors for summer!

I absolutely love this location...too bad that I only got a chance to use it once!  Who knew that there was a spot in Albuquerque with so many trees!?!

Enjoy the colorfully cute B family!!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP