Thursday, August 22, 2013

Rachel and Dustin: part I

Surely you remember Rachel my favorite model/hairdresser/makeup artist/babysitter from New Mexico? Well, about a year ago Rachel decided to take off on me and move to Utah. While I was sad she was leaving me, I was planning on following as soon as I could! I was so excited when Rachel told me that she had met her Prince Charming and was getting married!

Here is part I from our fun evening!



Wouldn't this one be great with two canvases side by side?

1 comment:

  1. I love both sets of these wedding pictures! What a beautiful bride and groom.

    ReplyDelete

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP