Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Beautiful Josephine

So, I labeled this as a "senior" shoot....and, while she is a "senior" she is not in high school. My beautiful sister Jodi will be graduating from BYU in April. She was here visiting me a few weeks ago, and I made her do a shoot! She was a great sport! The fun thing about this shoot, was it was shot at dusk and dark. So, I had some fun playing around with "light" when there wasn't any! Jodi, I think they all turned out adorable (even the ones that you had your eyes closed in!)!! Hope you like them!


This one is probably my favorite...




I really like this one!
She has such pretty eyes!

It's the runway for this gal!
I really like this one too!

2 comments:

  1. That's probably my favorite picture as well, however, the one you like is the one I don't like. Lol.
    Thanks for doing my pictres to me. Too bad the fountain wasn't working that day.

    ReplyDelete

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP