Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shane and Chandi Wedding!

Last month we went to Utah for Shane and Chandi's wedding. The weather was wonderful, and I was able to get some good shots. They are such a cute couple and my kids absolutely love them! So, here are a few of my favorites...

Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Shane!

Can you tell these two studs are brothers or what!?!

This one might just be my favorite...

or is it this one??

This one here might be my all time favorite pic yet.


This one was just too cute not to post....my little Ms. K LOVED LOVED LOVED all the dessert!

1 comment:

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP