Thursday, September 24, 2009

Linden and Spencer


I met with Linden and Spencer for a formal shoot a few days ago.  They are such a fun couple!  Linden is from Utah, like me!  And Spencer snowboards...even though he is much much much better than me.  So we had lots to talk about!  They met over the internet a few years ago, dated long distance for awhile and then Linden moved out here to be near her hunny- awwww!  I had such a hard time only picking a few of my favorites, but I had to keep something in the bag to surprise them with when they come to view!  Enjoy!





These first few are tinted.  I had a hard time, once a did the first one I fell in love and wanted to tint everything!


Oh-la la!





















What a cutie!



Love her dress....



seriously, if I was getting married (again) I would want something almost exactly like this dress (my colors were lavender too)!!





(Linden!  It's a purple flower!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP