Thursday, September 17, 2009

A lovely summer garden


A few weeks ago I did a shoot at this beautiful park, I had never been to before.  After the shoot I had a few minutes to kill and so I decided to take advantage of the scenery and get in some practice.  I have never been a huge fan of landscape photography, but I must admit that it is kind of growing on me!  Here are a few of my fav's...


















This next pic was taken in my backyard. I love this time of year in Albuquerque, lots of afternoon showers that bring lots of rainbows!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP