Thursday, May 20, 2010

Beautiful Bridals {Albuquerque Wedding Photographer}

You might have noticed an increase of weddings and a decrease of…well, everything else!  I have, over the last few months, really been trying to figure out where my true passion lies…and the answer is weddings.  Last summer I shot my first bridal session and I LOVED it.  I couldn’t stop!  We went way over the hour and I came home with over a hundred images!  There is just something so magical about that time in life.  When you find that someone that completes you and makes you happier than you have ever been!  I love working with couples who are so in love with each other!  A wedding (hopefully!) only happens once in your life, and I love to capture those special moments to treasure forever.  So, over the last few months I have been working to build up my wedding portfolio.  While I am still going to do families, kids, seniors, etc….I will be putting most of my focus at this time into weddings.  So…if you know anyone who is getting married, kindly send them my way!  I would love to share their special time with them!
        Ali is a fellow photog here in Albuquerque.  I was honored that she let me capture her special time in her beautiful wedding dress!  I was a little worried that she would be intimidating, since she has been in the business longer than I…but she was a total blast to work with…and easy as pie to pose!!  Thanks Ali!  I hope you like them! 























1 comment:

  1. yay! weddings! i like this pictures! and this wedding dress is beautiful! i've never seen one like it! looks like fun

    ReplyDelete

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP