Monday, May 24, 2010

Whats in a name?

I have a friend who is a fellow photographer.  She photographs mainly newborns and their siblings.  Lately I have astonished by the uniqueness of some of the names of these kids:  Taggard, Sawyer, Dayton, Porter, Brexlee, Kensington, Sinclair, Broderick, Presley, Bentley….  I was convinced for a while that she MUST be making them up!
It got me thinking a little about my website.  For obvious reasons, I don’t use names of anyone under 18.  So, there are a lot of “A” families or “Baby B’s”.  HOW boring!  And, there are only so many letters in the alphabet before you start getting something like: “the AA” family, and that might make their friends and family wonder! So, I have decided that I am going to do what I thought my friend had done, and make up names.  I think this will make the website all that more exciting.  I think I will call my kids "Lily" and "Daisy" which just happen to be two of Lily's favorite names right now!  
So, don't be surprised if you go to see your Seniors pics and her name has been changed to McIntosh or Hayze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP