Friday, November 19, 2010

The Real Thing.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I ADORE this Senior.  She has been my "go to" model the last few months...heck, I probably have more pictures of her than her family does!  Ha ha!  I just love how she reads my mind, I start to tell her what I am looking for and BAM she gives it to me!  Besides being drop dead gorgeous, she is sweet, smart, and an all around great girl!  She is doing beauty school as well as finishing up high school, and I foresee many great things in her future!  Thanks again for letting me "really" do your Senior Pictures....oh, did I mention that this is only the first HALF.  We've had to schedule our second location a few times now...but we will eventually get it!
















2 comments:

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP