Saturday, November 13, 2010

Merry Mini Session 1 {Albuquerque family and kid photographer}

You might recognize this cute family from HereHere, or Here!  Yes, in fact, I am pretty sure that they were my very first clients!  I have loved watching the kids grow over the past year and a half!  They are so adorable, so obedient, uber sweet, and so much fun to photograph.  I was so excited when they signed up for a mini session!  Thanks guys!  Lets do it again sometime!

I adore this one!









Maybe I should have said something more like, "gently hold your Sister!" Ha ha!


I wish I could show you all the "out takes" from this pose!  Trust me, HILARIOUS!





This one just might be my FAVORITE!

1 comment:

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP