Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The cute little W family

I was so excited when Mom W contacted me for a Christmas mini session.  I took her kids pictures a few months ago!  My first return clients!  Yippee!  Plus, Mom W and her kids are A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.  I just love them!  The leafs are just starting to turn here and it was a beautiful day down by the river!  Mom W, I am glad that you didn't make me pick the ones for you cd, there were far too many that I love! 










This one is color tinted.  I had a hard time deciding between it and full color, because the reds are so vibrant...but went with some variety!







It's Wednesday.  The rain seems to have let up.  The work week is almost half over.  Ahhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP