Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sweet Baby B


I got the chance to get my lens on this cute little guy the other morning.  Baby B was only 11 days old, and awake and hungry for the whole shoot!  What a little doll he is.  So sweet and small.  You forget how small newborns are....or maybe it is just that my newborns weren't all that small (8.8 and 9.2)!  He almost made me want another one...almost!  Thanks Baby B's Mom for letting me invade your house for a while!  Hope you like them....














Don't you just love babies mini body parts?


Typical kid...we couldn't get him to look at the camera!  Oh well, it now you can see that great head of hair!






Baby B's Mom has decorated his room so cute!




All the little guy really wanted to do was take a nap in Mommy's arms.  I just love this shot.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP