Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The C family

One thing I noticed while editing these pictures was the difference in the fall colors here and in Utah, where I came from.  In Utah, you look to the mountains for the first of the fall colors.  In Albuquerque, you look down to the river!  Those trees are so pretty right now.....
One of the hardest things I have to do as a photographer is to narrow down the preview picture amount when I have a family as cute as this one!  I could have put the whole session on for a preview, but then there would be no anticipation coming to my house to view their pictures!  I met with the cute little C family and we had a lot of fun in the lovely fall colors.  It was a fun evening, thanks so much C family...and Grandma C too!








Isn't this little guy A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!

 
 And this would be who he gets his good looks from!







We saw this sign, and Dad couldn't resist a little playful photo op!


How many 3 month olds do you know that can sit up by themselves?? :cD  I love the vintage tint on all the truck pictures, especially this one!





This is one of my very favorites!!

A chill is definitely in the air....must be time for Halloween!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP