Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Kids

You might recognize these adorable siblings and their Mom.  This is the third time I have had the opportunity to get my lens on them!  I can't believe how much they change every few months!  And, each time, I do believe they are just a bit cuter too!  Mom told me that little guy was so excited to get his picture taken, he was even practicing!  Awww!  

I had this spot all picked out because of the great pathway lined with trees.  As we walked around one of the trees we were surprised and delighted to find that it was hollowed out!  What a gem of a find!

Oh, and one thing I learned: when giving a little boy balloons to hold make sure they are tied on TIGHT to his wrist.  Because, that gleam in his eyes does indeed mean, "I wonder what will happen if..." and then answer is, "they will fly up , up, and away!!"  Luckily, it was at the END of taking pictures!

I just love how everything is starting to green up!  Spring is such a great time for pictures!  

































2 comments:

  1. These are cute Teresa! Love your location...what adorable kids :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! i love these! The balloons are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP