Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bloomin' fun!






Its that time of year: Blooming orchard shots!!  If you are interested, contact me ASAP, we only have a few weeks left before the blooms are done bloomin'!  More of this great shoot (only a little bias here) to come soon!

I will be out of the office for the rest of the week (do you like how I tell you to contact me ASAP, and then I tell you I am taking off!?!).  I will be checking my email periodically though!

And the winner is....(da da da da) Sarah Anderson!!  Whoot whoot!  I will be getting in touch with you soon!  Thanks for all those who participated!  I love getting new "fans"!  Keep referring!



4 comments:

  1. That is so AWESOME!!! I am so excited to have this done. I really need pictures of my kids. I don't allow pictures of me but the kids really need some cute fun pictures. Thanks Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so cute! What a fun sunshiney picture. LOVE the orchard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shot ! I am pumped about the Orchards right now too ! So fun ! Your kids are adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! These are soooo stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP