Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sassy Senior

I love working with Seniors! I remember getting my Senior pictures done and how excited I was! It is such an exciting time in your life, when your life is just about to take off!

"Ashlee" (I have a great explanation for the name thing, but I am thinking that if I O.D. everyone on blogs this week they might never come back again…so maybe next week!) is such an adorable gal! She is athletic, BEAUTIFUL, smart, and a great babysitter (my kid-o's love her!). She was great to let me try out some new things and even brought along a great prop…her B.F.F! 














































No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP