Monday, April 26, 2010

Bloomin' fun continued!

There is just something so magic about an orchard in bloom!  Here is the rest of the orchard shoot featuring my two favorite models!  I found these super easy to make tutu's on a blog, The Idea Attic , and decided to try my hand at them.  While they were super easy to make, they sure got a super huge amount of glitter all over my house!  Oh well, at least I will always know where the girls have been when they wear them!!

If you would like a bloomin orchard shot, now is the time to contact me!  They wont last much longer!!




3 comments:

  1. Of course your kiddlets are beautiful...but those tutus are the BOMB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these...great job! Beautiful location...what luck to find an apple orchard with grass to boot!

    ReplyDelete

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP