Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lady in Red


This shoot was seriously so much fun! I just love it when my subjects are so willing to do whatever I come up with…and believe me, Aubrey did! I love how this shoot turned out, and I am so excited to have it début on my new blog! Take a look around and feel free to leave me a note to let me know what you think! Watch for more shoots to be posted this week and a special promotion!



























Thanks for stopping by!  
So...what do you think!?!?

2 comments:

  1. ooo!! i like these a lot!! i think they look fantastic! can i steal one maybe for my profile pic on face book?

    ReplyDelete

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP