Saturday, December 8, 2012

BABY P

Well, hello there!  I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season!  I have had a lot of sessions the last month or so that I am dying to share....But, I never want to spoil the surprise of someone's Christmas card before they get a chance to send them out!  So, instead, I will share with you this little doll!  

Baby P is 6 months old and was such a delight to shoot!  We opted for a "lifestyle" session in Baby P's house.  These are some of my favorite to shoot.  It seem like the babies especially are so much more comfortable in their own environment and they warm up to the idea of a big black eye ball in their faces a lot faster ;c)  Baby P was full of smiles and very inquisitive!  Such a cute baby!

I usually lean towards color in my editing.  But, I just converted these all to Black and White for the cd, and I fell in love them them as well!  So, I decided to stray from my norm and post the session entirely in black and white!  Crazy times I tell ya! ;c)  (Oh, and it looks as though Blogger has gone and changed itself up again so parts of my photos or cut off!  Grrrr.  Guess I will have to find the time to figure that out later!)

Thanks for sharing her with me Mommy P!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP