Friday, January 4, 2013

A Christmas Session...

One of my favorite things about Holiday Sessions is the guarantee of seeing some of my favorite clients.  If I haven't seen them sometime throughout the year it is always a special treat to see how much their cute kiddo's have grown and changed over the year!  The W family was my very first clients 4 years ago.  A free photo session on Craigslist has turned into a treasured friendship.  I simply adore this family.  Mom is such a great Mom.  You can see it in how well behaved her children are!  You couldn't ask for more photogenic, friendly, well behaved kids to photograph!  Of course, it doesn't hurt that Miss Teresa always has skittles tucked away in her pockets for good smiles!  And those kids sure keep me on my toes reminding me that they have earned another skittle!  Thanks for making my job so enjoyable W family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP