Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January blues

I am not a fan of January (except for my Hubby's b-day-Happy B-day sweetie!!).  It is depressing, dull, and drab.  Although, I must admit, January isn't nearly as bad here in the land of sun. Being able to drive around with the sun roof open does improve my mood!


I have been keeping busy practicing, editing, and growing (as well as trying to put the house back in order after the Christmas chaos!).  I have so much that I would love to share with you all!  But, for now, I will just leave you with this little gem.  I just love the winterey feel, especially with the light snow falling.



Makes me want to fire up the ol' Cocoamotion and have me some candy cane hot chocolate!  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP