Thursday, January 7, 2010

Looking Forward

I am really excited when I look ahead to this new year.  I have got so many new idea for Lazy Daisy Design that I can't wait to start them all!  I will be slowing down my shooting this January to really try and focus (ha, no pun intended!) on some of the more technical aspects.  I will be saving room for a few shoots, so if you are interested let me know!  And, I am currently booking for Spring.  Thanks for all of you who have continued to support and check up on me!  As always, feel free to leave comments!  As my friend recently said, " It just makes me feel like someone is out there and I'm not talking to myself,".  Happy New Year!!!




4 comments:

  1. I'm no professional, but that photo made me go wow! You keep getting better and better. Another year and we'll only see each other on weekends that you're not working!:-) Wuv you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For anyone who was wondering, I didn't leave that comment myself! Thanks Sweetie! I wuv you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... right right.. you left yourself a comment.. i know you wuv yourself quite a lot... but that's good!! we all need to wuv ourselves. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for wuving me enough to leave a comment Aubs!

    ReplyDelete

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP