Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 4


Angelic



Sometimes I think that there is nothing more precious than a sleeping child.  Its like you can see their true spirit shinning through and amidst all the chaos that is life, you can get a small glimpse of heaven.  


This picture was taken on the first night my baby slept without her bink.  This is only the second time I had seen her asleep without it in her mouth (the first time was a few months ago and I checked to make sure she was still breathing!)!  She is growing up way to fast!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Teresa, I found your beautiful blog! I want to tell you that I would be happy to send you socks. No application or fingerprints needed! Actually there is only one store in Rochester that sells them so they are hard to come by. But there is a website that sells them, www.socklady.com.
    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe how sweet indeed! I love my kiddos the most when they are asleep! HEHEHE! Just kidding but watching them sleep does make it eaiser to forget their naughty times! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP