Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BFF's {Albuquerque Senior Photographer}

Seniors are so much fun!  I absolutely loved my Senior year in high school, and I would totally do it all over again if I could...of course, it helps that I married my High School Sweetheart! These girls were so much fun!  They had the perfect locations and the perfect outfits!  And, it certainly didn't hurt that they were all gorgeous!  Many thanks Girlies, and good luck with your Senior year!!













They play sports for apposing high schools!





Coming soon: Announcement for Fall/Christmas mini sessions!!  In both Utah and Albuquerque!!  Watch for it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP