Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy 6 yrs!!!! {Albuquerque kids photographer}

Six years ago today I become a Mommy!  “S” is such a delight to have in our family.  She is so caring for her little sister.  I love that they are best friends.  S is such a thinker.  The other day I told her, “maybe we should have named you Wilhelmina” (totally teasing her).  She looked at me and said, “well, then I defiantly would always be at the end of the line at school!!! (because they line up in alphabetical order)”.  Not quite what I was going for!  She is so smart.  She is one of the top readers in her class.  She has always been a cuddlier.  Every night after reading to her, she wants us to stay and cuddle with her.  She is so thoughtful and sweet.  We were talking the other night and I told her that I was sad she was growing up because it meant that she would eventually get married and move away.  She got tears in her eyes and told me that she never wanted to leave me!  Melt by heart!  We love you “S”!!!



Photobucket



This first set of pictures was taken after a LONG day and a late night.  She had fallen asleep in the car on the way there and couldn't quite shake the sleepiness for the first little while.  Here I told her to jump up and down for ice cream (because there was a girl eating ice cream on the wall behind her)...this is what I got instead..."I don't want anyone to see me do that!!!"  Silly girl!






I recently told someone that it was one of my life's goals to get the dandelion seeds in the shot....well,I guess I can chalk that one off the list!








1 comment:

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP