Thursday, August 19, 2010

Party of 4...and Lucy!!!

I had such a great time with this fun family.  Our first location of choice didn't work out...the gate was locked!  So, we went to one of my favorite spots.  If Dad ever is looking for a job that doesn't pay very well, I would hire him as a location scout in a jiff!  While I was doing individual shots he was out finding hidden gems in my favorite location that I had NO IDEA where there!  It was awesome!  And the two boys, they are so sweet to each other!  And then there was Lucy the dog.  I think it is safe to say that she LOVES my favorite location just as much as I do!
































School is back in session.  That means that this girl gets 6 completely free hours a week!  I hope this means that you shall be seeing a lot more from me...either that or my house will get cleaner :cD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP