Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cards #4 and #5


For those of you interested, here are the last two in my Christmas card series for this year (contact me for pricing on these two, they vary from the others).  For any one who is looking to order cards NOW is the time!  Any of you who would like to get a Christmas Card from me, email me your address...I love keeping in touch with each and every one of you!


This one is a tri fold card.  This is the outside...



which would make this the inside.


This is a folded card.  Front.

 

The inside (it would have a fold down the middle)


The back.

Be Merry.  Be Bright. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP