Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mentoring

While in Utah I was able to do mentoring with the fabulous Kellee Smith.  In the few hours we had together she taught me so much!  I wish I had had more time to soak up her brilliance!  In the afternoon we went on a photoshoot together with this little cutie!  It was snowing, and therefor Freezing, and she was such a trooper!  And, don't you just lover her outfit!?! Afterwards Kellee helped me edit on some new software.  I just love love love how these turned out!  A HUGE thanks to Kellee for sharing her smarts and talent with me!











I hope that you are all enjoying the Christmas Holiday!

4 comments:

  1. These are FABULOUS Teresa! Bravo! I love the color and you did a wonderful job editing. Honestly, I think these are your best yet! How fun to mentor with someone. Will you do it for me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie! If you come visit me in New Mexico I will definitely mentor you! :cD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl.

    Can I say I am so sad you are so far away because I feel like I have made a new friend with you. You are such an awesome photographer. I had a blast teaching you for the day and I can not wait to see all of the potential you have bottled up inside start to flow out. The pictures you posted that we edited together are awesome! I think it is so fun to see your work change in an instant. BEST OF LUCK! I hope you had a fantastic Christmas. Enjoy your time in Utah, and by all means please stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics !!! Bright colors and cute girl !! I LOVE your new edit :) Good job keep it up !!!

    ReplyDelete

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP