Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ashle and Patrick



I was super excited when Ashle contacted me because she is a sister and Aunt of these cute people!  From the very beginning these two had  me laughing!  And, I must say they do "look natural" better than any one I have ever photographed before!  They are so cute together and they let it show!  It looked like a nice day, but it was very very cold!  Thanks for braving the fridged cold and the pot holes with me!  I had a blast!










It is my understanding that Patrick's hat is something of another skin to him, and very few people have seen him with it off.  I feel honored to be one of these people.  Ha ha!










I think this would have to win the photographers choice award.  I kind of like it...a lot.



Ashle's Mom put in a request that she had a few shots of just Ashle.  She is adorable!



I just love her curly hair!



Christmas is quickly approaching.  I hope you are finding time to enjoy it, and not just rushing about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP