Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Mini Session


I had so much fun with this adorable family the other day.  They were so photogenic and fun, making my job so easy!  Mom brought along some fun props, which is always so much fun!  I still need to get me some of those fuzzy socks!  Thanks so much guys!


 See what I mean the are adorable!?!


 
 

 

 
Isn't Mom just gorgeous!


 This girl was such an awesome model.  Every time I turned around she had placed herself in the perfect spot for another photo!


 
 This little guy was so funny!  As I was talking to him trying to get a natural smile he kept talking through clenched teeth and a plastered on smile!  It was so cute!  Finally, Mom convinced him that he could talk normal!


 
 See what I mean!

 
I am such a fan of feet pictures, so I couldn't have been more excited when Mom told me that she had this idea to do a shot of their feet with their Christmas socks on!  Luv it!


 

 

 
 Too bad it wasn't snow they were throwing up, huh?  *snicker snicker*


 

*sigh*  I think this is it, I am all caught up for Christmas!  I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday with your families!  Thanks for stopping by!  Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the Christmas socks idea, how creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute family! i love the christmas socks photo. that big green ornament really adds to the photos too. I think with each photo shoot you keep getting better and better! That's perfect because by the time i get married you will be the best in the world!!

    ReplyDelete

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP