Thursday, January 27, 2011

Create your own cards!

I am totally excited to announce the premier of my new "create your own" cards! These cards are totally customizable: color, pictures, text, etc. They can be used for graduation, birth announcements, party invites, holiday cards, engagement cards, just to name a few! I have had so much fun the last couple days putting them together for sample cards! Here is an example of one "jigsaw" featuring a (pretend) b-day party for my little girl!  Look for them all in my "products" gallery when you make your order!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP