Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sneak Peak: Winter Wedding {Albuquerque wedding photographer}

Well, hello there.  Its been a while, eh?  After getting back from our 2 week Christmas trip I was faced with the Mother of all messes.  I like to say that my house threw up Christmas!  And, amidst all the putting away new toys and taking down Christmas my "nesting" urges kicked in a little early and I decided to Spring Clean the whole entire house...in January....  So, it has left little time for Photoshop and he has been feeling a bit neglected!  But, I did find a little bit of time tonight (Hubby is back to the books at night giving me time to edit again!) to start working on a wedding from the end of December.  So, just so you think that I hadn't totally abondonded you (is anyone even still there!?!), I will leave you with this cute little couple (on THE COLDEST day EVER...but more on that later....)





1 comment:

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP