Friday, January 7, 2011

Project 52: Week 1

I started doing Project 52 (one picture a week for the whole year) last year and made it clear up until June...This year I am going to attempt it again!  With a new baby coming in May it might be a little trickier than last year, or then again, I might just have some really great subject matter ;c)



*Is it over yet!?!*



The Hubby and I took our girls sledding a few times over Christmas break (if you couldn't tell, we were NOT in New Mexico!) and this was the common position when going down the hill!  Thats my little chickens!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Lazy Daisy Design and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP